Terms and Conditions Helium SEO
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ENGAGING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM OUR COMPANY.
As part of our commitment to providing you with a premium search engine optimization service, it is part of our contract with your company or business, that you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read this document carefully and if anything is unclear please feel free to ask a Helium SEO sales consultant for clarification. Definitions You: the client, business or company Us or We: Helium SEO Keyword: a keyword is a phrase or group of words that a single page of your site is optimized for. Search Engine: a search service as provided by companies such as Google, Yahoo or MSN. Information You Provide You agree to provide all the necessary information regarding the project that Helium SEO are to undertake on your behalf.
We do not accept clients who wish to promote the following: Race, hate or religious based groups
Sex industry, pornographic or adult associated business
Cancellations and Refunds – As the nature of our work is labor intensive and the processes we use require large teams of people, services and resources it is not possible to offer any refunds or cancellation rebates. If you wish to cancel, we do require 45 days notice to disengage all systems, staff and resources, see Termination of Contract below for details. Sharing of Services Anyone signing up for such services will be rejected immediately and there is no refund for any of our services so please read and obey these terms and conditions carefully.
Your project information must be provided in the online submission form on our website, once your subscription service has been chosen and paid for via our online payment gateway. If any of the information is incomplete, this could possibly hinder the progress of your project and certain timeframe’s or deadlines may be effected. You agree that any information provided is completely and wholly within your power to do so on behalf of your company and does not breach the privacy of any third party. Any breach of a third party’s privacy, whether intentional or otherwise as a result of misinformation shall not be used in a legal manner against Helium SEO for any reason whatsoever.
Services We Provide
Helium SEO will undertake all search engine optimization strategies and on a case by case basis, such strategies as deemed necessary, as outlined on the Helium SEO website under the appropriate service pack information page. All link building techniques that HeliumSEO employs are ethical seo techniques. We aim to provide long term search engine optimization benefits and endeavor to keep abreast of the latest search engine technological advancements and evolutions. Based on this provision, Helium SEO will provide services in keeping with our company policy regarding such, but in no way will be held accountable for unforeseen future changes in search engine algorithms or index inclusion policies. Not all listed services are available for all plans as some are only provided dependent upon the seo plan or service chosen, or as may be required dependent upon the competitive challenges of the leading websites.
HELIUM SEO’s SEO Services may include:
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary on specified landing pages if these services are provided under the seo plan chosen.
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes if these services are provided under the seo plan chosen.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches if these services are provided under the seo plan chosen.
• Create traffic and ranking reports and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure where necessary.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A admin authorized email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, video, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by HELIUM SEO for search engine optimization purposes if these services are provided under the seo plan chosen.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. HELIUM SEO can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from HELIUM SEO, please contact HELIUM SEO for a cost estimate.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• HELIUM SEO has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. The Client acknowledges that HELIUM SEO will in no way be held responsible for any actions taken by any search engine or search directory, that may lead to any form of rankings, website traffic, or indexing of their website(s), that may cause adverse affects to the Clients business.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, HELIUM SEO does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, HELIUM SEO will endeavour to provide SEO services that have the best possible outcome for the Client, and based on past Client experiences this will mean where possible #1 positions in the some of the major search engines.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” HELIUM SEO assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. HELIUM SEO can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. HELIUM SEO does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. HELIUM SEO is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $95-$175 per hour.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to HELIUM SEO for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend HELIUM SEO and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. HELIUM SEO is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $125 per hour, charged in 15 minute allotments.
9. Term of Contract – 12 months from the specified date of sign up. The contract is set to auto-renew for an additional 12 month period if the work that has been carried out by HELIUM SEO, is deemed to be satisfactory and met Client expectations during the current or initial work term as specified in this document or any prior written proposal or agreement. For any reason of non-performance of either party, the contract can be cancelled without recourse by either party within the first 3 months of the initial contract period sign up date.
10. Termination of Contract – if HELIUM SEO do not perform to a satisfactory standard and the Client wishes to terminate the contract a period of 45 days notice is required to be given by Client to HELIUM SEO in writing before payment to HELIUM SEO will be terminated. HELIUM SEO reserves the right to contract termination if for any reason the working relationship between the Client and HELIUM SEO no longer becomes workable. Notice to terminate will be in writing for the end of the current paid period of payment.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Helium SEO website (“Site”) is a service of the GTG ART Enterprises PTY LTD organisation, trading as Helium SEO. Helium SEO provides its service to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). By accessing this Site on the Internet or World Wide Web and/or using the Helium SEO service, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms. In addition, when using particular Helium SEO services, you are subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. All such guidelines and rules applicable to such services are hereby incorporated by reference in the Terms. Use of Site Your use of the Site is subject to applicable local, state, federal and International law.
You agree not to use the Site or any of the Content for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the Site any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the Site (including by using any merchandise or the Services offered on or in connection with the Site). By way of example only, and not as a limitation, you specifically agree not to: (a) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service; (e) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (g) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; (i) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT COMMISSION, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the AUSTRALIAN Stock Exchange.
By signing up for any of the Helium SEO services or products you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. T
Last Updated: 7 July 2014